You can pay for a gym pass in our e-shop in 3 different ways:
- with a bank account
- with a bank card (Apple/Google Pay also)
- in cash (exact money, but make the order online)
After completing the order in the e-shop, a confirmation letter will be sent to your e-mail, and then you can pick up the card from the Sports Club office during opening hours.
The 1st semester of the academic year lasts from 1.08-31.01 and the 2nd semester from 1.02-30.06
At the end of the membership, please return the plastic card to the Sports Club office.
ADDING A NEW SEMESTER TO THE GYM ACCESS (if a plastic card already exists): To add a new semester pass to the card, you need to go through the Sports Club office in the Vita building (room V-002). Before coming, make the payment for the new semester’s pass.
TLU SPORTS CLUB OFFICE (V-002) OPEN Monday-Thursday 12-16: We are waiting for everyone who wants to buy access to the gym or get additional information about the sports opportunities offered by the TLU Sports Club.
If you have additional questions, write to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Tallinna University Vita building (Narva St. 27-1)
The new gym is located on the 0th floor of the VITA building in room V-001. The Vita building (as well as the gym) can be reached through the Nova/Terra building, if it is closed, then through the Mare entrance.
The gym is located on 200 square meters and is equipped with modern Life Fitness brand strength and cardio equipment. Changing rooms are located on the ground floor in the immediate vicinity of the gym. A € 1 coin is needed to lock the lockers.
– The gym is only accessible with a personal gym access card
– When visiting the gym, it is mandatory to register the gym card in the card reader next to the door (each trainer separately)
– It is not allowed to open the gym door for other customers without a valid gym access card
– Cleaning of training equipment (after use, it is obligatory to clean all training equipment).
– After training put the equipment back to it’s place
– When you are the last to leave the gym, close the windows and turn off the lights
– It is not allowed to leave training equipment and personal belongings in the locker outside of training times
-The first semester entry is valid until 31.01 and the second semester entry is valid until 30.06
In case of non-compliance with the requirements, the TLU Sports Club has the right to terminate the membership.